I have set up this blog to keep you updated on my campaign.
But also, if you know me, and would like to 'endorse' me, I would be very grateful. Perhaps your photo and a short blog on how you know me or are aware of any of my achievements, however small they may seem, it would be very much appreciated. Please click here to visit or return to my website. Thanks!

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Press release

Press release sent out today. Featuring use of 'new media' in Iraq and Afghanistan story. Should I focus on Lintas Court Case? let's see what happens with this one first...

1 comment:

  1. Lintas case. I think this is an 'icing on the cake' item and a major differentiator, i.e. how many other candidates (country wide) can make and substantiate the claim. Very few I suspect. My view is that trust and integrity will remain a top-three issue. So keep it to the fore.

    ReplyDelete