I have set up this blog to keep you updated on my campaign.
But also, if you know me, and would like to 'endorse' me, I would be very grateful. Perhaps your photo and a short blog on how you know me or are aware of any of my achievements, however small they may seem, it would be very much appreciated. Please click here to visit or return to my website. Thanks!

Thursday 18 March 2010

Andrew Marr

Saw Andrew Marr walking down the Northcote Road yesterday. Why didn't I stop him for a chat?! Didn't want to intrude on his day. How naive, is that. Oh why am I so shy!

1 comment:

  1. Shy you are not Hugh and the good folk of Battersea should know that they have the chance of electing a truly passionate and public spirited human being to represent them in the House. On local matters they would have a champion who really understands their concerns (as a fellow resident of nearly twenty years).

    Over the period of our brief, two year, association I have come to recognise you as an individual of high integrity and exactly the calibre sadly missing in the majority of the party careerists currently failing in such a spectacular manner.

    Having spent the better part of thirty years helping people make the right career moves I support your courageous and selfless initiative 100 percent.

    Trevor Lee
    Managing Partner
    EP International

    ReplyDelete