I have set up this blog to keep you updated on my campaign.
But also, if you know me, and would like to 'endorse' me, I would be very grateful. Perhaps your photo and a short blog on how you know me or are aware of any of my achievements, however small they may seem, it would be very much appreciated. Please click here to visit or return to my website. Thanks!

Sunday 25 April 2010

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

To all 'Battersea Constituency' residents:

The reason my address is not in the ballot paper you may have been sent is that I have moved house within the constituency.

When I signed the forms I needed to submit to stand as your Independent cross-bench MP, I was at my old address in Bennerley Road, where I had lived since 1991.In between my doing this and now, Sunday 26 April, I have moved to Mysore Road on Clapham Northside (still within the constituency).

Thanks to BT, who have still not connected my phone, I have been unable to get broadband other than on my Blackberry. Yes, I could have gone to an internet cafe but this has been a punishing schedule!

It has also meant that I have been unable to update this blog. I am very sorry about this.

The good news is that from now until the Election, I will be out and about on the milk float I have rented (DON'T FLOAT - VOTE!).

Just off to St John's Road now. Yesterday, I was on the Northcote Road.

If you see me, please do come up and say hello. I am keen to meet you…..




No comments:

Post a Comment