I have set up this blog to keep you updated on my campaign.
But also, if you know me, and would like to 'endorse' me, I would be very grateful. Perhaps your photo and a short blog on how you know me or are aware of any of my achievements, however small they may seem, it would be very much appreciated. Please click here to visit or return to my website. Thanks!

Tuesday 27 April 2010

NOTICE OF MEETINGS


MEET HUGH SALMON

Saturday 1 May (6-8pm)

Chatham Hall, Northcote Road SW11 6SR

and/or

Tuesday 4 May (8-10pm)

The Alma Function Room, Alma Rd SW18 1TF

Having attended public meetings where the major parties have supplied their candidates with booklets containing the answers to any questions they may be asked, I pledge to the people of Battersea that ALL your questions will be answered openly and honestly and in YOUR own best interests (with no Party Line).

No comments:

Post a Comment