I have set up this blog to keep you updated on my campaign.
But also, if you know me, and would like to 'endorse' me, I would be very grateful. Perhaps your photo and a short blog on how you know me or are aware of any of my achievements, however small they may seem, it would be very much appreciated. Please click here to visit or return to my website. Thanks!

Thursday 1 April 2010

Bolingbroke(n) Hospital

So Ed Balls, Secretary of State for Children, says 'he will do all he can to help' convert the Old Bolingbroke Hospital into a desperately needed new Secondary School in Battersea.

He has written to Wandsworth Council saying he will be happy to 'work with you' to see whether a school on the Bolingbroke site 'offers a better solution' than the proposed ante-natal and GP centre.

There's a commitment then.

1 comment:

  1. Words are cheap and from a Government Minister...

    Where have they been for the past few years ? Why is it that this is only of interest at the time of a General election ?

    In my view this can only effectively be pursued by a 'local' MP focused on the task for the long haul rather than a 'seagull' taking instructions from their party (tribe).

    ReplyDelete