I have set up this blog to keep you updated on my campaign.
But also, if you know me, and would like to 'endorse' me, I would be very grateful. Perhaps your photo and a short blog on how you know me or are aware of any of my achievements, however small they may seem, it would be very much appreciated. Please click here to visit or return to my website. Thanks!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Final blog

Just to let you all know, I will not be blogging on this site until further notice and, very likely, never again. I shall continue to blog as A Different Hat on Brand Republic (http://tinyurl.com/3yq34a5).

I had an incredible journey which I have described below, in reverse order:

1. Why did I do it?

2. What was it like?

3. Was it worth it?

Draw your own conclusions!

And thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment